Pages

The Rihanna Look For Less: Cheap Creepers

Thursday, December 1, 2011



I don't know what it is about Rihanna, but there is just something about her trashy chic style that totally inspires me. I hated creeper shoes when they first came out at Prada last spring, but Rihanna has been wearing some really cool ones lately, specifically in her "We Found Love" video (above).


Recently, on the X Factor, she performed in some awesome DIY graffiti creepers by Underground for Ashish, which she customized with some naughty words. I was delighted to find out that they were available at one of my favorite websites, ASOS, only to discover that they ship exclusively to the UK. Sad day. I browsed a bit further on the US website and found some really fun alternatives, including these silver ones from Aldo for $126.27 (below).

After a quick look at Aldo's own website, I found them cheaper for only $27.99. Gotta love Cyber Monday! Since I'm usually more of a high heels girl, I was thrilled to get the opportunity to buy these for such a cheap price, in case my creeper obsession ends up being a short phase (which is quite likely).

Tip: Always always always check multiple websites before you buy anything online. It might save you a few bucks, or in my case, a hundred!
 
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Most Reading